The NEXTGEN business model is centred around partnering with vendors building the best of breed disruptive technologies that are defining the next generation of Data Centres. The unique approach required to take these solutions to market has made Nextgen a leading distributor in the ANZ market, representing some of the fastest growing and most innovative vendors in the segment.
With more than 400,000 customers — and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and solutions.
SAP is at the centre of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organisations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition. SAP Australia and New Zealand employs more than 1,300 people serving more than 8,400 customers in major industries, including the public sector, manufacturing, mining, retail and consumer packaged goods, utilities and telecommunications, and financial services. You will never outgrow with SAP solutions no matter where your business takes you.
Actifio helps hundreds of global enterprise customers and service providers in more than 30 countries around the world virtualize their data, just as they virtualized their servers and networks..
Arista Networks is the leader in building scalable, high-performance and ultra-low latency cloud networks. Their robust, scalable and cost-effective solutions are used in many of the largest cloud data centres around the world.
CommVault is positioned as a Leader in the Gartner 2013 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software. Additionally, leading technology companies worldwide have formed strategic partnerships with us, including Hitachi Data Systems, Microsoft, NetApp, VMware, Novell, HP, Oracle, Bull, Fujitsu, and SAP.
Nimble Storage flash-optimized hybrid storage solutions have been built from the ground up to integrate the speed of solid state storage with the efficiency of high-capacity hard disks. At the core of every Nimble Storage solution is our patented Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout (CASL™) architecture that delivers the very best that flash and hard disk have to offer in a solution that offers performance, scalability, and seamless data protection.
Founded in 1999, SolarWinds delivers powerful and affordable IT management and monitoring software to over 100,000 customers worldwide — from Global 1000 enterprises to small businesses. Named by Forbes as one of the top 10 fastest growing technology companies, SolarWinds is improving the way IT management software is developed, priced, purchased, delivered, and used. At SolarWinds, we are fanatical about putting our users first in everything we do. We strive every day to deliver powerful functionality that is easy to use with one of the fastest and longest lasting ROIs in the market.
View all the latest events and special promotions on offer from Nextgen's vendor portfolio.
- vForum Australia – Sydney, Australia October 21, 2015 - October 21, 2015
- Nimble Storage Partner Exclusive Offer September 22, 2015 - September 22, 2015
- Nimble Storage Partner of The Month September 21, 2015 - September 21, 2015
- Nimble Storage – Partner Update Bulletin Series (PUB) September 17, 2015
View all related articles to our vendor portfolio. From whitepapers, blog articles and articles about industry trends.
- Is it time for your clients to invest in Application Performance Management? July 20, 2016
- Why Application Performance Matters June 17, 2016
- 5 Signs Your Clients Should Be Moving To FLASH Storage January 12, 2016
- Why FLASH is the future of enterprise storage November 25, 2015
- Why traditional approaches to enterprise storage are broken November 2, 2015
- A proactive software audit is important in successful M&A September 24, 2015
- Why we love software compliance (and so should you) May 14, 2015
- Oracle delivers real-time analytics for ISVs with Database In-Memory June 16, 2014
- ZTE to Support Telkom Indonesia in Java Backbone Network Upgrade
- Nimble nearly nudging $200m: Claims all-Flash grunt with partial iron June 2, 2014