- Fantastic opportunity to work for a hyper growth company in the ANZ market that provides leading and exciting innovative technologies and services.
- Great, young, dynamic working culture.
- North Sydney location.
We are looking for personalities! People who good communicators, happy to pick up the phone and have a chat and who can help us get to the next level by building relationships. People who are punctual, friendly and are team players prepared to get involved. People who have a drive to succeed and a passion to learn new things and grow.
Our Inside Sales Specialists are the first points of call for our customers and vendors, and they underpin and represent the core values and behaviours that make NEXTGEN a great place to work.
Is this you?
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with our Vendors to provide quotations and sales support to our Business Unit Managers and Channel Partner community in a timely and professional manner.
- Opportunity management for new licence opportunities and/or renewals for our various Vendors.
- Contact and follow-up with customers to ensure on-time closing of maintenance renewals.
- Liaising with Vendors about our new and aging opportunities. (with regular follow ups and pipeline reviews).
- Fielding customer inbound inquiries (from existing clients and new prospects).
- Maintaining our CRM system.
- Reporting using Excel.
- Weekly sales meeting preparation and facilitation.
KEY ATTRIBUTES WE REQUIRE FOR THIS ROLE
- Strong customer focus with an excellent eye for detail and a sense of urgency to achieve results.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar sales orientated role, though a highly motivated graduate will also be considered.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Are you a wiz at Excel?).
- Excellent communication skills including both written and exceptional phone manner.
- The ability to take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision.
- High level organisational skills are crucial with excellent, time management and the ability to prioritize workload.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Telephone sales experience would be advantageous.
- A background or interest in emerging technology, cloud infrastructure, software development or products.
This is a great opportunity for a junior team member who is wanting to move into an organisation with growth potential where there are many challenging avenues that can be pursued
HOW TO APPLY
Please attach a cover letter to your CV and upload in .pdf to email@example.com
Please note: we can only accept applications from people with the right to work full-time in Australia.
James Cunial, Oracle Practice Lead
When NEXTGEN won the Oracle Excellence Award for Specialised Partner of the Year – Global in VAD Cloud at Oracle OpenWorld in October, James Cunial was credited with playing a key role. According to his colleagues, it was his “patience, clarity and logic”, along with some serious expertise around Oracle, its products and solutions, that contributed to expanding NEXTGEN’s Oracle cloud revenues by 140 percent in FY17.
A down-to-earth guy who started out in technical sales support, before moving to presales and then his current role, James has been nominated several times by NEXTGEN for an ARN Award for Technical Excellence for his contribution.
John Pritchard Business Manager, Microfocus & HPE
This is a tale of two tempting career paths pointing in different directions. One was smooth and well signposted; the other clouded in mist. John Pritchard had amassed an impressive CV with skills and experience backed by achievements in sales, alliance/channel partner business development, management consulting, project management, and product delivery.
Fate then handed him two offers at the same time – one with a large US vendor; the other with NEXTGEN. Suddenly he was faced with an intriguing career decision and a tough call to decide which fork in the road to follow.
James Walters Business Manager, Data Management & Infrastructure portfolio
James Walters believes in the ability for technology to translate to achieving real business outcomes. He’s committed to the success of the channel community and embraces the opportunity to foster growth. And he wants to use NEXTGEN as a platform to attract new talent into the IT industry for the long term. But the industry almost lost him to the United States...
James Walters journey in the IT industry began at Kaz Computing with Peter Kazacos. He worked through various marketing and financial roles in Kazakos’ companies, including as an investment analyst for Kaz Capital, an early stage venture capital fund that invested in startup IT companies. This wasn’t his ideal career path, and opened the door to NEXTGEN.