ABOUT MICRO FOCUS
Micro Focus are focused from the ground up on building, selling and supporting software. This allows Micro Focus to deliver on their mission to put customers at the centre of innovation and deliver high-quality, enterprise-grade scalable software. Micro Focus help customers bridge the old and the new by maximizing their ROI on existing software investments and enabling innovation in the new hybrid model for enterprise IT. Micro Focus is even more uniquely positioned to help customers achieve this, thanks to the recent joining of Micro Focus and HPE Software to become one of the largest pure-play software companies in the world.
With more than 5,800 employees working in R&D, the new combined company helps solve the most complex technology problems for customers through the delivery of world-class, enterprise-scale solutions in key areas including DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security and Risk Management, and Predictive Analytics.
MICRO FOCUS SOLUTIONS AND PRODUCTS
- DevOps: App Pulse, Mercury, ALM, United Functional Testing, Serena, Borland, Cobol Development, Software Delivery and Testing.
- IT Operations: Service management, Operations Bridge, Data Center Automation, Network Management, Mainframe Solutions, IT Operations Management, Host Connectivity, Collaboration.
- Cloud: Cloud Service Automation, Hybrid Cloud Management, Platespin, Workload Migration.
- Security: Arcsight, ATALLA, Fortify, Voltage, NetIQ, Identity based Access, Governance and Security.
- Information Governance: Data Safe, Data Protector, Control Point, Structured Data Manager, Storage Optimiser, Linux and Open Source: SUSE, Enterprise Linux, OpenStack Private Cloud, Software Defined Storage.
- Big Data: VERTICA, IDOL
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER MICRO FOCUS
Partners are integral to the Micro Focus business. To ensure continuity for partners in 2018, Micro Focus are maintaining two partner programs. These include one for heritage Micro Focus partners, and another for partners of the former Software division of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (continuing through to end October 2018). Attractive partner discounts and rebates are available to partners wishing to sell Micro Focus’s broad, enterprise solution offering who meet required criteria. Micro Focus encourages potential partners to use the partner registration links available on MicroFocus.com to take advantage of Micro Focus’ expanded portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software.
HOW NEXTGEN HELPS AND SUPPORTS MICRO FOCUS
NEXTGEN is the Master Distributor for Micro Focus and the preferred Distributor for Micro Focus HPE in Australia and New Zealand. NEXTGEN has a dedicated in-house team trained on Micro Focus. This team is uniquely positioned to facilitate partners, to provide an introduction to the new Micro Focus, and to accompany you on your journey from introduction, through to fully enabled partner.